Thankful, Grateful, Blessed.
Since a young age, my mum has always ensured me and my sisters were grateful for what we had and were appreciative of the little things in life, despite what other people had or did. For example, there have been many occasions where I’ve felt down about certain situations, my lifestyle and even envious of others, but then I quickly stop the negative thinking, look around my surroundings and literally count my blessings my mindset changes to a positive one. I then set myself achievable goals so I can look back in a week and see how far I’ve come.
In addition to setting goals, I love reading motivational quotes and positive affirmations as I feel they really give me the boost I need to better myself. Take a look at the positive affirmations below and say them out loud with passion in front of a mirror - you’ll feel better instantly!
20 Positive Affirmations.
1) I am worthy, intelligent, strong and beautiful.
2) I am grateful for what I have and excited for what is to come.
3) I believe in myself and my abilities to learn and help others.
4) I love and respect nature and I am grateful for my surroundings.
5) I am grateful for my health, happiness and the love given to me.
6) I will always find opportunities even if I come across stumbles.
7) I am grateful for my family, friends and those who care for me.
8) I appreciate the smaller things in life and value them greatly.
9) I welcome all the blessings that are making their way to me soon.
10) I will start each day with a grateful heart and a positive mindset.
11) I am thankful for the technology that lets me learn, connect and prosper.
12) I will always brighten up the mood of others, even if I am feeling down.
13) I may not be where I want to be, but I’m thankful for not being where I used to be.
14) I am thankful, grateful, blessed. Today is going to be a really good day.
15) I am grateful for the money I have, the house I live and the food on my table.
16) I have this one life, I will live it in peace, love and abundantly.
17) I love my mind, I respect my body and I value my soul.
18) I am thankful for my past for it has taught me valuable lessons.
19) I am committed to having better thoughts, better decisions and better actions.
20) I have so much to be thankful for.
I hope these affirmations helped you and appreciate yourself and your life. Feel free to bookmark this page to always refer back to it when you need some positivity.